Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Wilson's

When I first pulled up this family's session I was reminded at how well behaved both of these little guys were during the entire shoot.

Then when I started proofing image by image, I was reminded at how beautiful their eyes were and how much I wanted to squeeze little man's cheeks...he was so funny hopping in and out of the chest and running after his big brother.

Their red shirts went well with the funky red couch and they were super easy to work with! I hope I get more chances to photograph this beautiful young family as the boys grow. Thanks for hanging out with me and "circle man"!!

No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.