Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Klein Family...

I am pretty sure you cannot take a bad picture of any one in this family. With their gorgeous eyes, fair skin and terrific smiles, you can't go wrong!

Add in a touch of beautiful weather, a special spot to shoot and a family of five and you have the Klein's session!

When I first walked to their door, I noticed how striking and unique their home was. Then when Will and Kim came to the door I got a peak of the twins and a my new favorite subject...Ben. He was all personality. Inquisitive, active, and busy. A typical preschool boy.

I quickly found out our shoot location would literally be across the street a great park the family spends tons of time in. It was perfect. Lots of shade. A great breeze and friendly neighbors checking out the adorable twins and the crazy photographer trying to get the shot!

Thanks Kim, Will, Ben, Sam and Josie. I hope we can do it again!

No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.