Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Schumacher Family

Just to reiterate, last Sunday was a gorgeous day to shoot!

The Schumacher's are a super photogenic family who was so easy to shoot I kept second guessing if I had forgotten some shots I needed to take. Megan has just had her Senior Session done a few weeks ago with Victor Maiquez of Marci Ralph Photography, so she was already trained. Heidi though not real enthused to wake up before noon on a Sunday (per her mother) was adorable as well! It is safe to say the girls good looks could be attributed to either mom, dad or both. 

Anyway you slice it, this was possibly one of the easiest shoots, physically, I have ever experienced. Thanks Schumacher's for making my job so easy!

I hope you enjoy them!


No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.