Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Monrovia H.S. Senior Dalton Clements

Danene and I ran into each other last spring while I was shooting a group of gorgeous young couples on their way to Monrovia's prom. I wasn't sure she would recognize me but after talking to her for a minute she did. My dad coached her when she was in high school at Monrovia. I picked her son out almost immediately as they tend to favor one another. In another "small world" moment, Dalton's girlfriend was an adorable girl I had coached a few years back. After shooting that session it was obvious both of them were unbelievably photogenic and natural in front of the camera.

Just last weekend, I headed out to meet them at their place to shoot Dalton's senior session. It is beautiful with never-ending places to photograph. Dalton quarterbacks for Monrovia so we ended up over to the high school to finish up at the football field. He had quite the entourage waiting for him there!

Thanks Dalton, family and friends for a great evening!

No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.