Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

JUSTUS.SPRING BREAK.2010

THE JUSTUS'...

The sun FINALLY came out and stayed out as you can tell from these images taken just this evening. We did fight the sun, wind and some shadows, but I think we got some great shots during this "mini-session". This adorable family was super easy to photograph and even went home with some wet and sandy backsides all for the sake of a photo shoot. I am not used to fighting the sun glare off the ocean, so I waaay over shot and found some great ones, especially towards the end as the sun sank a bit...hope you guys love these and enjoy what is left of your Spring Break!

Thanks so much for spending a windy Southwest Florida evening with me!


S.D.J.

No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.