Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

SBTWENTYTEN.BONITASPRINGS.

It's Thursday. Wish it was Monday again. I get freaked out about coming home from a Florida about 2 days after we get here. It never fails. The dread overcomes me. I keep trying to reassure myself I STILL have 6 days left. 5 days left. 3 days left. Then, inevitably, it's here the day of departure. ERRRRR!


But, it's okay. I still have 2 "beach days" left. And forecasted to be gorgeous days at that. I am bummed the first 2 were a little too cold and windy to get out and that really intensifies my anxiety as the elements have cut down my days....Oh yeah...2 "good days" left....then when we return it's SUPPOSED to be nice, mild even.


Alright. Here they are. The shots I try to get every time we come down....a 10 minute session with the kids on the beach. They were hungry after waiting for me to finish up another shoot and the sun was sinking FAST. So these are what we got. A little on the "warm" side with some shadows I couldn't contend with while chasing them up and back down the beach. So much for "perfect" lighting and framing.







No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.