Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Loveless.Blackwell.and of course...Gavin.

Once again and much to my delight...Gavin and family are back.
He as I have said so many times before, has the best of Jamie inside and out.
And as I teased Chris...the worst of him.

But honestly when you are around the Blackwell's and Loveless', Jamie is not far.

This weekend marks the second annual JBL Golf Outing. I am looking forward to capturing moments again this year with their closest friends and family.

Chris is doing a wonderful job with Gavin and of course the family is there to lend of hand. Both families are gorgeous and loving and are an example of what love is and how it never fades.

Thanks for your friendship. I love you guys!





No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.