Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Jeff&Carrie...Allen's...almost.

Jeff and I's families have been good friends for years. We have gone on lots of good vacations (and then there was Dale Hollow summer 99) together. 

I know Carrie as her and my brother went to school together. 

So I knew this would be a comfortable, fun and fairly easy shoot. 

But I had NO IDEA how easy these two would be to photograph!

They are unbelievably attractive people for one. And they truly love each other. Which comes across in these images. 

I cannot wait to photograph their wedding next month and I am sure we will have tons of great images to share with you from that event very soon!

Here are a few from their E-session...







No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.