Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kinsley...baby...family.

She is one of the most photogenic girls I've photographed. She is so hilarious and so sassy. 
In just a few weeks she will be a big sister to her new little brother. 

We met two weeks in a row at the Long's (thanks Tricia and Larry) and shot in the heat and humidity. I am more than please with the images from both sessions and hope Blaine and Erin are as well.

I can't wait to meet the new little guy and pray everything goes well during and after the delivery.

 They make such a picture perfect family and I hope to photograph them for years to come.








No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.