Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Welcome to the world Mr "K"...

I am so blessed to be doing more referral business in the last few months...it's the highest compliment I can receive!

So this is yet another family of a client/friend that I have had the good fortune of photographing in the New Year!

Meet, Mr Kaiden.

Seriously...some babies are just squishy balls of skin, but this guy was totally ready for his SDP debut!

I traveled to the Cruse's to take these as the weather was sketchy and he was only 7 days new.

It was a great shoot and I will tell you this boy is ALL BOY and wanted us all to know it:)







No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.