Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

2011 MHS Senior Kenzie Cobb

Kenzie will graduate this fall and intends on studying Animal Medicine. When her mom first contacted me to do her pictures, she mentioned that she might bring one of her "friends" with her. It wasn't until she showed up with Monte the boa constrictor that I realized exactly what she meant. But it was so much fun to do something so unique and special to her. I think it's actually one of my favorite shots of her!

She is a great kid with a genuine spirit. 

She helps out her busy mom. Loves her siblings.

Good luck Kenzie!





1 comment:

Wani said...

Great senior shots!

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.