Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day1:Phoenix

This....
is how I have felt.

So far the last 24 hours I have been hanging at my friend Crystal's in Gilbert.
I am so thankful to have a place to feel at home while I am away from home. She is one of those people who doesn't know how to STOP giving.

I am LOVING spending time with them, especially Caleb.

Here are a few snapshots from our lazy, adorable morning.

These are SOC (straight out of camera) since I think they are decent and I don't want to pull them into PS and pick myself apart right now.

cactus in yard.

 dogs in the yard.

 cuteness everywhere.


coffee on hand.

more books than I could read in 5 lifetimes.

(Seriously she does PR for tons of terrific authors and there are dozens of stacks of books in each room nearly as tall as I am.) Check her amazing company out at BookSparksPR. I cannot begin to tell you all the ways she has helped me personally and professionally. I will photographing her and the other BookSparks girls next week.

 Stay tuned for more images of this little guy and his siblings as we will be doing a "mountain session" next week as well!!

No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.