Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Mr "B" Turns Two...

I have had this session booked since early last fall.

It was my first official shoot of the new year.

It couldn't have been better.

Snow. Sunny skies. Warm breeze. Gorgeous mom. Terrific Dad. Unbelievably easy-to-photograph little man!

I am glad to call Jason and Kiley new friends and hopefully we will keep meeting like this for years to come. Our children will grow up together in church and youth group. It's times like this I am ever thankful for what I am able to do for a living.

Thanks Beasleys!!








1 comment:

Kiley said...

Too cute Suni! I just seen this post. I keep looking back at your pictures because I just love too and ran across this. We look forward to doing another photoshoot! :)

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.