Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

The Jacobs'...

I have known Kamille and her family since little league softball and basketball. We played volleyball and softball together in high school. Her husband also went to high school with us.  We also attend church together.
Her kids are very close in age to mine and I am looking forward to years of church events, school sports, choirs and much more as our young families grow.

Her little guy Denton is charming and adorable.
And miss Lila, well she is just my speed! Spunky and sassy!

We had a ridiculously easy shoot last week and I hope to do it again with the whole family next time!!



 Thanks Kamille and Karissa for bringing the kids over to hang out...they are gorgeous!






No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.