Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This one takes the cupcake...

For Delaney's third birthday (which isn't until the 24th) we have decided to order cupcake from The Flying Cupcake. Gigi, the bakery manager, was kind enough to let me do her 3 year pictures in there as well. It is an adorable place with THE BEST CUPCAKES! I will post more images of her birthday party with the lucky participant's pictures.

Special thanks to Darci Bodell, for going with me....she snapped a few images in between my shots and I am excited to see what she got as well...thanks Darci!

If you LOVE the outfit, then you need to check out HeatherHillClothing.com. I go out every fall to Arkansas and get the girls 2 or 3 outfits for Christmas that we use in lots of sessions throughout the year. Her stuff is to DIE FOR!!

I am so blessed to have healthy, happy, intelligent, adorable, exuberant children. But Delaney....well, she is sassy to boot.Take a look at the following and you can draw your own conclusion.

No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.