Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

J-dudes...

I have been friends with Jenny since we met on 3rd Alumni at CCU (then called CBC)  in the Spring of 2000.  All the girls that already lived there thought they were getting a foreign exchange student when they posted my name on the door. "SUNI VENABLE" (sooni ven Able).... Jenny and I became fast friends and were both in each other's weddings and even had children at nearly the same time. I hope to spend more time with them as our children grow. They are dear friends for whom I am grateful. Their boys are unbelievable adorable and sweet as can be. Jarret's okay too :)

Love you guys!

No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.