Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Country Book. City Book.

Where to start? Well first off, Crystal is an amazing mother, writer, publicist, friend and many other things. She has helped me much with getting my business off the ground and I hope that I cant do my tiny little part to help market her crazy talents as well! I wish we had hung out more in the short time your family relocated here and am sad to see you go. Thanks for your help...you rock!

I have photographed her children and this is our second time around doing work for her website. http://www.BookSparksPR.com

I think she is adorable, but the books photographed well too! Thanks for a great afternoon and can't wait to do this again WHEN you come back to visit.

No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.