That is how I should describe my COMPLETE and utter lack of discipline when it comes to blogging.
I will be honest. I have been busy. I could give you a list, but you don't care and if you DO, you probably already know what I have been up to the last 4 months since my last post. Yes, FOUR MONTHS. Ridiculous.
So I have something to ask you...and please if you know ANYTHING about me you know I adore honesty. So honestly...here goes.
I was asked, more like, TOLD I should change my blog to a broader audience. Sounds ironic and maybe even irresponsible considering that I admitted to months of not blogging. I think maybe a more non-specific blog might make it easier to keep up with. Maybe not. I don't know.
Not that my business isn't keeping me busy enough. But that's the point. I am told, people might like to read about other "motherly" type things besides my photog business. I have so many amazing friends who's input and "features" I'd like to do. Maybe on their business, advice, etc.
So...do you? Want to hear about other non-sensical things?
1. My failed attempts daily to raise independent, kind, loving, giving, funny, athletic, intelligent, biblical scholars that will change the world?!!!!
2. Community service and outreach projects ?
3. Friendship (mostly silly and fun stories about my HYSTERICAL friends)?
4. Gardening (about which I know NOTHING, but I am self-teaching with help from friends who DO know what they're talking about)
5. Cooking (again self-taught, but I LOVE me some good recipes and freezer meal ideas)
6. Crafting (go to pinterest, I steal my ideas from there, so don't waste your time with mine)
7. and last but not least, Photography 101 (again I am 75% self taught, but at least I have some sort of God-given gift or no amount of class or practice would help)
Blast away! please respond to this post with all comments!! thanks in advance:)