Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

TheRitter.AZ.2011

My friend Crystal has some friends who wanted their family pictures done while were in town. So Janese and I texted back and forth when I touched down in Phoenix. We set it up for last Saturday and met near Chandler.

It worked out so well and we just hopped in and out when I saw something out the window that looked "shoot worthy".

At first, TJ mentioned "he had way better things to do." But I think I won him over after awhile and we were fast friends by the time we were through.
Thanks Janese, Mike, Cassie, Hailey and TJ for a terrific afternoon!
You guys were so easy to work with and I hope you are happy with the imags we were able to capture!











No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.