Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Here's to the next 10!

10 years and still going strong...Well going anways.

Here is my facebook status from yesterday:
  

"10 years ago today I married the BEST man on earth. He loves Jesus....everyday. Accepts me with all my insane faults. Adores his children. Is still a child himself. Allows me to do what I love. Has plans for our future. Works harder than any person I know. Thanks for taking me on and loving me still. I love you Kj...and I look forward to the next 10, 20 and beyond."

And it know this feeling will hold true for the next 50.
Here are a handful of images from our Phoenix "and beyond" trip.

































Here's to 10 more babe!

No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.