Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mooresville H.S. Senior Mariah Wyatt

Mariah.

I what I could say about Mariah. But I will restrain myself.

Obviously the camera LOVES her. She is a natural beauty. She is a leader. She is confident, funny, and sweet.
She is a terrific softball player with a bright future ahead of her.

This session started at her house with her dad warning us to "not take too long". It was Mike's birthday and Heather and the girls were taking him out to Red Lobster to celebrate is 50th birthday...okay is 40th. Sorry Mike, had to do it!

Mariah is unbelievably natural in front of the camera. We would hop out at a spot to shoot and she needed NO instruction from me.

Thanks Mariah and family for a great evening!














No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.