Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Monrovia H.S. Senior Eryn Dillon. Fall Session

The first time I met Eryn she was 8 years old and no bigger than a minute.
I was coaching 10U fastpitch and she was BY FAR the tiniest one on the team. It was her first year of fastpitch and my first year coaching. When I asked the girls who would like to try catching for our pitcher (who threw nearly 50mph as a ten year old and stood nearly 2x Eryn's size) a tiny little hand in the back of the crowd raised. It was Eryn.

She was a natural. She was fast, strong, and understood the game. Since then she has grown...a little :) I love watching her play! Our families have become great friends and I hope we have many more opportunities to hang out with the Dillons.

Eryn is an amazing young Christian woman with a terrific future ahead of her.

She is now in her senior year and made a verbal commitment over the summer to play softball at IUPUI next fall.  Good luck Eryn!

”‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11






No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.