Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

One of the perks...

I love my job!

One of the best parts of being a photographer is ALWAYS meeting new people. And as it goes in a small town, you always find out how many people you have in common.

So it was with the Hauenstein's.

They have a beautiful young family and I am hoping to photograph them many times in the future.

We ended up with a lovely spring day, though breezy. We were able to shoot in a few different locales on the farm with overcast skies and we took advantage of the field not being plowed under. There were 'wild flowers' growing in the fields and it made this shoot quite unique.

Thanks Amanda for contacting me. Let's do it again soon...








No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.