Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

November27th Mini Session Day

Here are a few images from my last Mini-session of 2010.

I would like to thank all my SDP clients for making this year the most productive thus far! I cannot wait to see all of you in front of the camera again next year.

You have brought me laughter, tears, muddy jeans, grassy hair and many memories!

Thanks again...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Suni

Matthew 2:10-11 "And the star, which they had seen rising, went in front of them. It stopped above the place where the child was. 
When they saw the star, they were very glad.
They went into the house, and there they saw the child and Mary his mother. They kneeled down and worshipped him."

































No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.