Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Monrovia High School Senior Colleen Hadley

Beautiful. Funny. Energetic. Spunky. Hopeful.

Colleen had an amazing smile and a great attitude as soon as we started shooting. Her brave mother Mary Fran, sisters Sara and Rachel and I took quite a few twists and turns off the beaten path to get some shots of her this past week. It was (as the has been the trend lately) hot and muggy. But as I soon found out mom and the dynamic duo of Rachel and Sara were there to keep Colleen cool and make sure "everything" was in it's place. [special thx to my reflector holder, Rachel]

I can't wait to finish proofing all your images! I hope you love them...

No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.