Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

KellerFam.Mini-Session.2010.

Where to start?

I have known this family for a long time. I was in Spotlighters with Ryan (sorry to remind you) and went to church with all the other Keller's when they still lived in Mooresville. But the most vivid memory I have is when Kraig and I had JUST started dating (maybe even only a week in), Debbie said to me verbatim, "When are you 2 getting married?" Wow! Good call Deb!

And now her boys are nearly grown and the Keller family is amazing, hilarious, fun-loving, and unique! We had no problem at all getting the "playful, real" moments out of them...especially when there was no hesitation at all for her to kiss her eldest's tat....great stuff!

Hope you enjoyed as much as I did!

No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.