Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Winter's grip...

For those of you living in the midwest and especially out in the northeast, these images may be totally worn out on you. But though it may seem light years away, spring is just around the corner and I wanted to capture a few of these before it all melted into creeks and lakes our children will splash around in, in just a few months. These are all taken on our family property and because of the extreme amount of glare, I took a ton to get a few. LCD screens are great, but add a bit of cold air and the warm air from my nostrils and you have a recipe for a completely fogged screen. I just had to go with my gut, some change in aperture, and overshoot like crazy! For the most party these are SOC, hope you enjoy!
"He changes times and seasons..."

 
  
 

No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.