Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back in Action...

Now booking 2010 SENIORS, Family Sessions and Children sessions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's time for me to start booking Winter and early Spring sessions! I am so excited after a few weeks off to get going again. I have already taken a few family, baby and have an engagment/wedding on the books for 2010! It's going to be another wonderful year and I hope to see YOU on the other side of my lens. Email Suni@SuniDaniellePhotography.com or visit my website at SuniDaniellePhotography.com to get your session on the books now! Because my schedule filled so quickly last year and I have GOT to learn my limits, there may be an increase this spring, so BOOK NOW to avoid the possible price increase!


Also if you have an "active" gallery and would like to place a new order, the shopping carts should be active and ready to take your orders.


No comments:

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.