Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ms. Ava is back and cuter than ever!

For the most part these pictures are SOC (straight out of the camera). These eyes are true to color and always twinkling with the thoughts of what is next on her 2-year-old agenda. Mom, Dad and I tried to keep up with her, but she was quite busy finding her own things to explore at Oliver Winery. She loved throwing "monies" into the lake and waterfall and her and daddy had a lot of fun.-perfect timing since it's almost Father's Day! It's hard to tell where she gets her stunning, adorable looks since mom and dad are gorgeous too! Thanks Nic, Melissa, and Ava for an enjoyable evening!

1 comment:

jewelrysis said...

These are GREAT Pictures. I might be a little prejudice. :-) But then again I have not seen one yet that you have taken that I don't love.

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.