Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Up and Running....

Hello! My blog is up and running~Finally!! So....I "officially" started my photography website and business this fall and it's crazy how fast things have come along. I have always loved being behind a camera, but never really thought about making a career out of it. But there is no turning back now! I have done nearly 20 sessions including, families, babies, Holiday shoots, 1 year, and coming soon engagement and weddings! Crazy huh? I will try to keep this updated at least 2-3 times monthly....most sessions will be represented with at least one or two shots from your session-so stay tuned.... Sj

2 comments:

Julie Parker said...

You take the best photos! You have a gift and I am thankful that you share it with other people. This site looks great! I can't wait for you to take our family photos!
Take Care!

bodell photography said...

Congratulations! The world is a better place looking through the lens of a camera! Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see what this next year is going to bring your way!

There is nothing I love more than being behind a camera capturing life’s moments - wonderful, funny, messy, precious, indescribable, irreplaceable,memorable moments.